Sunday, August 29, 2010

What Metronome Does Professional Use Live

Forward Centre, Road to 2012


This weekend I was at summer schools and the New Youth Center Centrists to the Grande Motte in beautiful surroundings.
I met several friend (s) and make new friends.
I could listen as many quality players for various social issues such as gay parenting, the role of youth or recognition identities.


I also had my breakfast this morning with my friend (s) Women's Center where we discussed our future discussions.
For Toulouse, it will be late September or early October, which education for our children.
You can send me your opinions or details of speakers if you know.

To end this great weekend, I could hear the closing speech of Hervé Morin, president of New Center and defense minister in which he said that
"I want to hatred be the calming
A fear I want to bring reconciliation and hope. In
speech scapegoat I want to wear a partnership recognition. "
" Today, I tell you that it is time (...). It is a time for solidarity and there is a time for independence, "said Herve Morin end of summer schools New Center, La Grande-Motte. "I tell you there will be time to regain our full freedom of speech".
"Soon as President of New Center, I have three questions for you:
Do you want to sit in the stands, or do you want to be on the field ?
Do you want to wear the flag of the other or do you want to wear your own colors?
Do you want to defend the ideas of our partners or do you want to defend your own? "

So I say yes to all three questions, but collect the center, so building a credible and innovative project for my part I will try to get across the idea that society must evolve with the times as our Family has always been innovative thinking on social issues.
Forward Centre, Road to 2012 with Hervé Morin and New Center

0 comments:

Post a Comment