The reader is warned of entry. In this book, I sink into a crime. I visit, I photograph, I filmed, I record it, I mix, I falsified. I am a novelist, I'm lying like a murderer . With Severe Regis Jauffret revisits his way with a news headlines in 2005 with the shooting in Geneva financier Edouard Stern by his mistress in sado-masochistic games.
The author has therefore put in the shoes of this woman, criminal, to tell their life together, their lives hidden in the halls of the wealthy people too much for her. Romanticized, the action is a back and forth between the story their relationship and chaotic flight (away) from this woman after his crime, as released from a burden. She loves this man, but she kills him. She admires him, but he treats her like a nobody. Mesmerized, she often tries to undo its grip without ever succeeding.
Régis Jauffret appropriates this story with the necessary pain, this key often just confinement, feeling of choking that characterizes a destructive love affair. Because whatever is said, it is surely a dizzying ... This poignant encounters with reality. With this shock front, the author takes the arm body with its novel simplicity of words, accuracy in the collapse and restraint in the trial, delivering relentless sequences leading to the inevitable. Without hiding behind his little finger, he apprehends the madness with a hopeless glance paradoxically very clinical and mastered. Severe is just a novel that tells the unjust. Perfectly.
The author has therefore put in the shoes of this woman, criminal, to tell their life together, their lives hidden in the halls of the wealthy people too much for her. Romanticized, the action is a back and forth between the story their relationship and chaotic flight (away) from this woman after his crime, as released from a burden. She loves this man, but she kills him. She admires him, but he treats her like a nobody. Mesmerized, she often tries to undo its grip without ever succeeding.
Régis Jauffret appropriates this story with the necessary pain, this key often just confinement, feeling of choking that characterizes a destructive love affair. Because whatever is said, it is surely a dizzying ... This poignant encounters with reality. With this shock front, the author takes the arm body with its novel simplicity of words, accuracy in the collapse and restraint in the trial, delivering relentless sequences leading to the inevitable. Without hiding behind his little finger, he apprehends the madness with a hopeless glance paradoxically very clinical and mastered. Severe is just a novel that tells the unjust. Perfectly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment