God is great ...
I have not talked much about my family. During these months, I wondered how I could approach this subject and give it a momentum that people would enjoy. I was waiting, waiting, trying to find the thread for my story.
You may have noticed in my blog, I do not talk too much rain and good weather. I do not describe in great length what happens every day that God allows me to live. I'm not saying for example that I sometimes play soccer, as the dust of the land of sand on which they play me from breathing, the party is often interrupted by a motorbike through the field, or more often by a herd of cattle! I did not really told any more than I bought a jacket because yes, the morning I was really cold. It's 20 degrees! I guess that's acclimatize! I have not told either how I remained perplexed and speechless in front of a sister at home who was trying somehow to teach me Moré. It is not easy to learn the local language when your teacher speaks to you without clothes to cover his upper body! (She has a baby she must Allet) I do not say how I could do to carry a table, two stools and a cushion in one bike trip to carry home! I've not yet expressed my surprise when I discovered the perfect imitation vanilla coffees from Tim Hortons. Instant coffee, milk EagleBrand and hot water. We enjoy! I have not yet finally made my friends jealous! And yes the boys here in the small bar in Burkina Faso, there are only large beers! And they cost only 1 piasse! There
full of topics like this that I have not yet touched. But the family bothers me a little more. This family welcomed me, they opened their door and they asked me nothing. They accepted me as a member of the family and they treated me like a son. For that, I thank from the bottom of my heart. They wanted a foreigner lives with them. It is not easy and for that I am truly grateful to them.
But I still moved recently. Yes, I changed my home. With that, I could better understand the reason for the absence of legislation on this subject. In fact, I could not really make an interesting text myself when I was not passionate, inspired by the family with whom I lived. It's a bit long to explain, but say that being a true son also assume that you should act like a son. Was expected of me that I understand the subtleties, the unsaid, things to do and not do, things to say and especially not to tell. From my side, I also made mistakes that I've included at the end. I also need a release that does not always consistent with what the family expected of me. In short, even though I ate very well, I was well housed, often I could laugh with them, it was not always easy.
Maintenant je vis tout près d’un collègue de travail devenant très rapidement un ami. Je peux lui demander conseil sur tout, ce qui rend mon quotidien vraiment plus facile. J’ai une petite chambre dans une cour de 4 familles. Je me fais moi-même à manger et je vais aussi chercher mon eau à 200 mètres. Toute mon eau, même pour la douche! Et tout ça avec le « yellow fever », mon vélo adoré! La dynamique est vraiment différente. Seul les enfants et jeunes adultes comprennent le français, des femmes font cuire des arachides tout près de chez moi et des troupeaux de bœufs et de chèvres passent à deux coins de rue. La vie est vraiment plus difficile dans ce quartier, mais despite that, I feel more at home. I have less material comfort, but I find more reason to smile in the morning. Just yesterday, my neighbor was sorting the shells of peanuts at my door ... it woke me up and I thought it was really funny! I am afraid many more children and 40 liters of water I'm going to try to give me every two days really hot! But really, it's good!
With Moussa, the colleague who lives near me, I learn more than ever on human relations and also the place that religion can have in the life of a man (or woman! ). I do not just religious, but the distance I weighted my opinions. Reread the title of this article ....
I feel too lucky to share this day with a friend nearby. Nothing could have predicted that, because I found myself there by chance one could, without it being he who arranges everything. It was the will of God ... LOL. Really, when stories like this happens, I want to say ... God is great!
0 comments:
Post a Comment