History chairs
I almost forgot the history of chairs.
Remember, a few weeks ago, I asked you to help me to choose who was going to buy a chair ... The local artisan or group of persons with disabilities supported by an NGO.
The debate was hot! I received mixed opinions on the blog and also my personal accounts. I believe in the importance of supporting a local economy development. It is through the development of a healthy private sector that will help and has already helped several countries develop. On the other hand, everyone is entitled to enjoy a healthy life, so it's normal to support people with fewer opportunities.
By cons, given the context in which I am, it is difficult to tell who would benefit more purchase. Maybe the craftsman has a child that he must send them to school, maybe not.
Basically, I do not think there is right answer.
What did I do?
Well, actually, my choice was based on two factors that have nothing to do with what I just wrote. I chose the local artisan ...
Because it was the chair at 15% less and especially because it was the home delivery. Quite handy when you move by bike!
So there! Thank you for your answers and do not worry, other debates are coming!
0 comments:
Post a Comment