sellers ...
Recently, I noticed that I've not done an update of the best techniaues for "dealer" with vendors. so here it is!
1. The first advice was from my Frero: The most effective way to get rid of a seller is to play his game .. to be equal value to plaintiff (ask for directions, ask where you can find something or another, etc. ...). You'll see, they usually have less patience than ourselves. So easy, because the mirror ... it's them that will save you and not the other ...
Well, I must confess that I used this technique only once ... and unfortunately it did not work at all! the guy was really happy to talk to me, even after 2 or 3 minutes! Imagna and disappointment when I told him that I would buy ... There was even a bit angry I think ...
2. The second: trying to disguise yourself as a woman. Maya
sorry, I discarded the option, I hope you angry with me!
3. le truc le plus près de ce qui a le mieux marché se rapproche de celui de marie-pier:
Truc pour te débarrasser des vendeurs : dis leur que tu n'as plus d'argent parce que ta femme l'a tout dépensé !
En fait, ce qui marche très bien, c'est de mettre ensemble humour et réalité culturelle. quand je me fais demander de l'argent par un enfant, je dis parfois qu'un petit frère ne doit pas demander de chose mais attendre qu'on lui donne. ça fait rire une fois sur deux. Parfois je dis que c'est l'hivernage et que les temps sont durs (les récoltes sont dans un mois environ; alors en ce momment les paysans did not have much money). Obviously everybody knows this is not true in my case but it makes you laugh and escape is easier!
Finally, time helps, so even if it's a sport, keep smiling;)
Next entry: My next entry
talk about my best friend here in Ouahigouya. Although it has quirks, I am very loyal and always there when needed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment