I wonder, help me!
Hello,
TODAY? Today I asked a question and unfortunately I have not found the answer ... Millions of readers of this blog can probably help me to break the deadlock!
Here's the situation. I want to repair a chair that was at home. It is a metal body and there a fine wire braiding plastic to make the chair very comfortable. It is the weaving on the chair that is worn and need repair au'il.
There are two options.
1. Local artisans on the roadside are doing work there. Just get one and he can do the job.
There is a center (funded by a French I think) or persons with disabilities have been trained to do this work.
The left side of my brain tells me that option two is better. I encourage people souffranr a disability to work and have a role in society.
The right side, by cons, I said that if the association was not the French, the center could never exist. In other words, a system encourqger not necessarily sustainable. The craftsman in the street, it has no outside help for his small business of weaving. He works very hard. The development also involves the kind of person who asks for nothing and still managed to have a sustainable and profitable business.
That's my dilemma. Choice 1 or 2? I let you speak!
Simon PS: The answer to the riddle of the number of punctures is ...... 6! And yes, 6 punctures in one go! WOW. Felicatations to Miss Lindsay has found the right Reply!
There are artisans in town who
0 comments:
Post a Comment